An easy to prepare fuss free snack that is high in protein, high in essential fatty acids, multi-nutrient dense.
Let’s face it you can never have too much chocolate in your life – so here is a great alternative when those chocolate cravings hit.
Makes: 12 MuffinCakes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25minutes
- 1 x banana
- 3 tbls A2 light milk
- 2.5 cups of IsaLean Chocolate Shake powder (plain protein powder + cacao is an acceptable alternative)
- 4 tbls of almond meal
- 2 tsps of white chia seeds
- 2 tsps of organic agave syrup
- 2 tsps of coconut oil
- 2.5 tsp of baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line your muffin pan with parchment paper cups
- In a food processor add the banana and milk. Mix until combined (roughly 10-15 seconds)
- Add the rest of the ingredient and mix until combined (roughly 20-30seconds)
- Pour mixture into prepared muffin pan (You know it’s going to be good when you lick the spoon & the batter tastes great!! :) )
- Bake for 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 -10 minutes before removing from the pan
- Enjoy as a nutrient dense snack or a guilt free treat!