The humble protein bite has been revamped to create the Crunchy Protein Balls recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 cup almond or coconut flour
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (liquid/melted)
- 2 - 3 tablespoons maple syrup or rice malt syrup
1. Combine all ingredients into a food processor and process until well combined and in a crumbly, paste-type consistency.
2. Scoop small spoonfuls and squeeze tightly in the palm of your hands then roll between the palms of your hands into a small ball shape.
If your mixture crumbles add some more coconut oil
3. Serve plain, or roll in sesame, coconut flakes or chia seeds.
4. Refrigerate and they will become firmer.